Sunday, February 10, 2008

Outside Shoot

Chris has been gone almost three whole days at the racetrack and both Lia and I were getting pretty darn sick of each other. Thank the good sweet Lord that Kate decided to come over and hang out with us. I got to take a SHOWER!! :) AND I emptied three garbages, cleaned and put up these pictures. Bless her. Bless her a thousand times over. :)

I love this picture. Darn Kate for being so photogenic...


I was a little bit miffed when Lia cried while being in my arms, but stopped when I put her in her Aunt Katzies. :) She loves her Aunt Kate.


QUICK! Take the picture! She's not screaming!


These pictures are courtesy of Kate. Aint' she a great photographer? People have told me that I should have some more pictures of me and Lia, and Kate happily obliged.

My guess is Lia is thinking... "Mom, your SQUISHING my face!"




As I'm typing up this entry, Kate is sitting in the living room holding Lia as she takes her nap. I feel like a Queen or a lady of leisure. Kate ROCKS. :)

No comments: