Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lia's Night...

Lia spent most of the time I was making dinner craning her neck to stare up at the mobile above her swing. I thought her expression was funny...
"Now, how does that work...?"

She later abandoned the mobile to try to unbuckle herself...
"If I can just unbuckle this... I can be free!"


Slight disclaimer: Yes, we are semi-bad parents. We let Lia watch American Idol. I figure she won't remember that we plopped her in front of the TV when she is older and I think that she is just attracted to the color and pictures, so I don't feel TOO bad about it. :) Plus, she likes the music! :)


Chillin' and watching the singers.


"Oh my! She hit that note wrong! Oh no!"


"This can't be good... she's singing flat!"


"Oh no. Now she's done it. She's out. She can't sing at all."


No comments: