Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Diaper Bag!

This is my old diaper bag. Its roomy, tough and overall a great diaper bag. I think I'll just keept his one ready to go. Chris can also use this, because I'm sure he won't want to use...

The NEW Petunia Picklebottom (yes, its really called that) diaper bag! I LOVE IT! Its pink, and satiny and pretty, and its deceptively smaller looking than my first diaper bag. These bags are generally really really expensive (more than I could ever afford to pay for a diaper bag) but I got it on sale for about 1/3 of what it originally costs. YAY for pretty pink diaper bags!!!
And yeah, can you picture Chris walking around with this?
...

Its a good thing we're keeping the other diaper bag. :)

1 comment:

Katheryn said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is my favorite brand for diaper bags!!! You HAVE to tell me if you hear of another sale. ;) It is sooooooo cute!! LOVE the color and fabric.