Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We DID buy her Mouse Ears though! :)

Me at 26 weeks; one of the few pictures of me with both kids. :)



And I really do need to do a quick shout out though to Christopher. God bless that man, he is beyond a doubt, the most considerate, loving husband that was ever put on this earth. You should have seen him! When I was telling my mom how wonderful he was on the trip, I was tearing up I appreciated everything he did so much. :) He carried Lia everywhere, he rubbed my feet, he ran the whole length of Disneyland twice (!!!) (long stories....), he warmed bottles, ordered room service, calmed me down, helped me to enjoy everything. I can't think of a single thing he could have done that he didn't do. He was, in short, the perfect Dad and husband (as he always is) but he was just so chipper and happy about it all. He was un-freaking-believable. Lia, Davy and I are lucky beyond words. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hummingbirder said...

You are blessed beyond measure, for sure!

Mrs. E said...

Very cute, Amanda!
Love the mickey ears!
It was so nice to see you and
Lia at the Farmer's Market Yesterday.

:)
Jenny L.

P.S.
I've recently entered the blogging world.....
www.blessedfemina.blogspot.com feel free to visit any time! :)