Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!

So I'm going to start with a disclaimer. I seem to be making it a habit lately of missing big moments. Disneyland for one. But I completely flaked and didn't take ANY pictures of the whole Thanksgiving day feast all prepared in all its resplendent glory. In my defense... I am pregnant, and when I was confronted with a buffet of goodness, I did not THINK to grab my camera and start shooting. My first thought was to grab a plate and start stuffing. :) So my apologies if you were wanting to see the delicious cooked goodness, you are just going to get some pictures of prep. :(

Lia and Daddy at 6:30am Turkey Day morning. This outfit lasted all of fifteen minutes... she spent the rest of the day running around in her diapers and a shirt. :)


Just a small sampling of the pies. There were many many more!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time with all the festivities! I also failed on food pictures... who remembers to take pictures of the food once its all ready and smelling delicious?

Hummingbirder said...

I love the photo of the herbs! You take amazing photos!