Friday, August 15, 2008

This afternoon...

This afternoon Lia and I just hung out (as we very very often do!) and I got out my camera to take a few shots...


She's a standy girl now! Well, she can stand by herself for a few seconds before sitting down, but she is pulling herself up on everything. She sticks her hands against the glass door and pulls herself up, its pretty funny to see this foot long person standing up...



Chris has a chess game and Lia was getting into it, so I stuck it in this basket and put a book on top of the pieces so she couldn't ingest a pawn. She was quite determined to get into them.



Using every fiber of her being to get in there!


I think she got one...


This was funny because I noticed that she was being really quiet, so I looked over and she kept on laying her head down on her arm and making a funny cooing noise. Then I realized...


She could see herself in the reflection of the fireplace and was cooing to herself... no doubt about how beeeeeeeeautiful she is. :) She loves mirrors, my vain girl! :)


I just liked these two shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's too cute! I love her little chubby legs and sweet face :)