Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MEEEEE!

Okay. So I just ate THE best dinner in the whole entire world. I want to go eat more of it. I may if my self control gives out. Don't you ever have those meals when while you're making them, you think that it will be good, but when you eat it, its every bit as spectacular and delicious as you dreamed it would be? Ohmylord. I could hardly contain myself from singing with delight as I shoveled it in as fast as it would go. There is this little pasta place that makes fresh pasta and these incredible sauces and I got fettucine (sweet succulent noodles!) and tomato basil cream sauce (oh be still my heart!), and then we got a spinach salad with provolone cheese chunks, onion, croutons and a dijon dressing. I polished off most of the salad and brought the remains with me to write this entry- they are now gone. But ohmygosh- the BEST meal ever. (and can you tell I'm pregnant?)

That being said, I'm posting a picture of me. I'm two days away from 14 weeks, but still... I'm defintely popping sooner than with Lia. In all fairness though, this picture was taken at night (its almost 8!) after my dinner (as described above) and as you can see from my description, I enjoyed my dinner (in short, ate like a big fat pleasure piggy!), but you can definitely see a belly! Oooooooh, and Em!!! See your beeeautiful belly band? I love it. I love it. I love it almost as much as my dinner! :)


And dude, for comparison... this was me at 24 weeks with Lia... Yeah, I'm bigger in the second one, but seriously, not by much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Are you having twins or triplets???
Just kidding!
You look GREAT!!