Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And...

I was actually kinda sticking my belly out in the below picture...

*silence*

Well, I just sat here for a few minutes and looked at it, and I look pretty massive for being 14 weeks. But hey! I've only gained like 2 lbs thus far! But yeah... I look pretty pregnanty.

*silence*

Okay, so I lied about sticking my belly out, but really, I'm not THAT big, just cute and rounded. :) And slightly rotund. :) I am pregnant though...

*Amanda waddles off in search of food... maybe her chocolate covered pretzels she has stashed!*

1 comment:

Krista said...

I think you look great! And you don't look "big", you just look pregnant. Which is an important distinction. I hate the time of pregnancy where you look big and not pregnant yet and people hem and haw over whether to ask you about it or not... you know, maybe you just put on weight or something... ugh. Anyway, all that to say, you aren't in the "big" phase, you have already entered the beautiful pregnant phase!