Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life with Lia

I'm not quite sure how to start this. :) I guess I'll assume that if you're reading you know me, Chris and Lia and no explanations are needed. This probably should have been the first post but oh well!

We are doing really well. Lia is a little over two months right now and is just the happiest, sweetest little round chunk of love that you've ever seen. If you can't already tell, I'm a tad biased and completely goofy over her. I will however say, that having her get her two month shots sucked since my sweet baby disappeared for about three days and became a fussy, sad little girl. But luckily, she's coming back now and we're both happier.

Bleh. I'm bored already with the talking part. And I can't seem to come up with anything witty to say right now, so I'm just going to launch right into all of the pictures.

This is a glimpse at the many faces of Lia


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you've started this blog! Lia is amazing, and I am looking forward to seeing her grow :-) I miss her!