Saturday, January 5, 2013

An epic battle



So one of my favorite posts ever and probably one of my longest with the most pictures. Davy has long been a sword connoisseur and one day I caught him waving it around in the back yard so I got my camera to document it. What the shoot evolved into made me laugh when I took the pictures and today again as I post them.








"Yes. I am dangerous."



"I look even more fear inflicting when I screw my face up like an old orange!"







SUDDENLY! From the right came an unknown assailant!
(I love how you can see all of Davy's little energy propelling him forward)



The utter GLEE on his face is priceless









 Bad form Daddy. BAD FORM.




But worry not about our fair Knight Davy. He leaps over swords!


 And ducks!



But no worries. Knight David deals with the scum the way they should be dealt with...



Every time I look at the above picture I literally have a conniption. Best.shot.ever.





Lia, the Warrior Princess joined the fight.





1 comment:

No so strictly fiction said...

LOVE IT! Seriously, best dad ever..