Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lia

So if you don't believe me when I say Lia is so grown up now, just look at these pictures. I bribed her with chocolate (such a girl!) so I could take some shots of her. These were all edited with no thought to continuity (I've been paying too much attention to that with all of the wedding editing!) so I just edited it according to how I felt. :)



This image makes my heart hurt. She still looks so much like my wee little baby, but there is something in her face that gives me the teensiest glimpse of her ten or twelve years from now.


True Lia. :) True Lock. :)




I am going to go and kiss her now. She is growing up too fast. I'm going to strap a brick to the top of her head after her kiss. She can't grow up anymore. It freaks me out too much.

1 comment:

Kate said...

She looks so much like you!