Thursday, July 1, 2010

Funny stories

Yesterday Lia and Davy got their hair cut (SO CUTE!) and when we were driving home, I had the windows down so the breeze was blowing strongly through the car. Lia clutched her head, and yelled with great urgency, "MOMMA! SHUT THE WINDOW! My haircut is going to blow away!!"


This morning I ran past Davy to get something and surprised him as he was sitting on his haunches inspecting something. He fell over in surprise and then hopped up, gaping like a fish as he clasped his head and said clear as a bell, "CRAZY!"

A few days ago Lia and I were in the grocery store and as I pushed them up and down the aisles Lia asked me, "Momma, where is Daddy?"

ME: Daddy is working hard so that we can buy food!

LIA: Oh. *smiling softly* That's so nice of him!

No comments: