Monday, December 28, 2009

This was one of the best moments of Disneyland. Pooh and his friends greet kids so we figured we would walk Lia down to say hi to Pooh. I didn't think she would like him since he's HUGE (way bigger than on the movie!) so we walked around the outside (not getting into the long line) to show him to her. She watched transfixed. I casually asked if she wanted to meet him and she wordlessly nodded, her eyes like saucers. So we waited in line for fifteen minutes, and when we got up to finally meet him, she couldn't believe it. Her eyes were like saucers, she couldn't speak.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris said...

eyes like saucers, but you can't see her smile. I did, and trust me, her expression was that of pure joy. Her mouth was agape and going from ear to ear, just like you might see in a brouchure. I am sure she was thinking "I can't believe my luck! Pooh here in the "flesh"!