Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lia's train

Both kids got trains for Christmas and I'm not sure whose I like better. Lia's goes! The little light on the engine turns on and it chugs along the track pretty fast.

Setting it up!



Aren't these pictures precious? I'm not sure whose enjoying it more...



Christmas morning this year was pretty cute. 4am. We heard Lia bounding up the stairs as fast as her little legs and arms would let her come (she climbs up them using all four appendages). She flung herself into bed with Chris, Davy and I and said in her sweet, squeally little voice, "ITS CHRISTMAS!" I always used to scoff at my parents for not waking up at the crack of dawn to revel in the fact that its Christmas, but I suddenly felt akin to them. I just wanted to go back to sleep. :)

Luckily, our lovely daughter fell back asleep and didn't wake up until 6:30 which is an entirely appropriate Christmas morning awakening time. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lia 19 is so Hot! I use her lia 19 fleshlight while I watch her.