Monday, December 28, 2009

I never realized that the Casey Junior train goes through most of the Storybook Adventure ride. Its awesome because you get to see all of hte little castles/buildings without waiting in that huge long line. :) But next time I do want to go on Storybook Adventure, its always been one of my favorite rides.



'Its a Small World' reopened, and we got to go on it. It was pretty much the same as I remember it from tens of years ago except that they added most of their Disney characters to it. :)



No matter how often I see them, I always laugh just as hard and enjoy them just as much. Billy Hill and the Hillbillies is always fantastic and so much fun to watch. :)


Teacups! Lia loved them. I just tracked outside objects and tried not to vomit. :) This was right before she fell asleep... can you tell she's exhausted?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: