Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Funny story

Today I was running with the kids in the park, and we were on our cool down lap so I was just walking briskly. As we rounded a curve we saw two women walking their German Shepherd dog's, and Lia leaned out of the stroller and wanted to pet them. We stopped, and the women commented on the kids, and the stroller and their dogs. Lia happily rubbed their ears, and then interrupted the woman to say,

"I am looking for a pet..." very meaningfully as she patted the dog on the head in a very proprietary way.

"That's news to me!" I spluttered as I quickly wheeled the stroller in the opposite direction.

So people, keep your animals away from Lia. She is looking for a pet and will take yours! :-)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I laughed out loud when I read this, and I really needed a good laugh! Lia is such an adorable, enterprising little creature. I miss her (and all of you) a lot!