Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quick funny story:

Today on the way to the store I noticed that there were two guys in their mid-thirties in the big truck next to me at the stoplight. Well, I didn't actually notice them until I realized that they were madly waving and beaming at me. Waving like they were drowning. I was taken aback... they couldn't possibly be waving at me. I am four days sick, a mess, pimples abound, grumpy and fairly icky. Who were they waving at? I looked at the car on the other side of me but they were just staring ahead too. I glanced in my rearview mirror and saw the reason for the guys making complete idiots out of themselves.

My two babies were beaming their faces off as they wildly waved back at the men in the truck. The two guys in the truck were laughing as they waved and we drove away. I peered behind me at the kids and asked Lia, "Lia, why were you waving? Do you know those people"

Lia smiled sweetly at me as she said, "Nope. They just looked like nice people."


And here is Davy.

This is the way the car is meant to be rode (well, except for sitting ON the seat instead of in the compartment)- but namely, on your behind.



This is NOT how it is supposed to be rode. And he's eating. Its a death defying stunt in all aspects.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tia Ana said...

Oh, oh! Your children are so SWEET! I just read this aloud to Jason and we agreed that they are absolutely amazing... we were recalling Lia's story of the dinosaur that came into her room. It's eyes were "strong and red" and it growled, but her Daddy rescued her :-)