Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My favorite pictures of Lia ever

That's a pretty big statement, but its absolutely true. This morning Lia was playing with her play-doh and I sat down opposite her with my camera. I couldn't speak after I was done taking pictures of her. We have our tough times- she behaves like a typical two-year-old, I behave like a typical annoyed mom. But then there are moments like this morning. Moments where I love her with every thing I am and I want to be the very best I can be for her. She didn't even really talk during these pictures, she just did her own thing, but watching her was more than enough. She is so so special. The most special little girl in the whole wide world. She warms my heart. She makes me love her more and more. There is such a sense of good nature in her face. Sweetness. A giggle. She is everything and beyond what I could have ever dreamt of in my ideal baby girl.

Be prepared, there are a LOT of pictures, but take your time. Each one is my favorite.





Ta dah!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

May T said...

You have the most adorable little girl ever. xoxo Meg