Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Davy Doo!

Dear Darling Doodle Buggie-

You have been an absolute joy from the minute you popped out in that OR. You have been the jolliest, fattest, most loving baby I have ever met. No other baby has your sweet personality, your adorable quirks or your funny insecurities. No other baby is as warm to snuggle up against, or as cuddly. I love it when you crawl up and lay your head against my shoulder and just hang your arms off to the side, just because. I think its both funny and intensely annoying when I'm cooking and you come and cling to my legs while trying to shove yourself between them and the cupboard doors. I love how into food you are, how you are willing to try anything at a year old. You are my cuddly, wonderful buggy of a Davy boy and I will love you forever.


Below are some pictures that I haven't blogged yet... I promise I will get better about blogging!
I'm thinking March will be my very first one-post-a-day-for-a-month attempt! :)

About a week before his birthday I baked a cake and gave both kids a slice. I'll post the pictures of Lia a little later, but these can serve as an alternate for Davy's severe lack of first birthday cake pictures.




This picture is so very much Davy. It really embodies him. His sweet, round little face with that perma grin on it. Isn't he just huggable! I love chunky little babies! And his cute lil' nose!


A much more debonair, "cool" look. Not quite as dorky as the picture above. :) Isn't he a handsome little chap?


Davy putting on a show with Lia's fireman hat. Isn't there a show in Vegas similar to this? LOL.



In my defense, I did get a couple pictures of Davy's birthday morning! :) Here he is with daddy and big sis Lia on his very first birthday. :)

And how CUTE is he????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Davy!!! He is absolutely adorable Amanda! - Shauna

Mrs. E said...

Happy Birthday~ Davy!!! :)
*hugs & kisses*

Love Always~ Jen

Hummingbirder said...

He's so cute! Happy Birthday, sweet Davy!