Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lia seriously has the most satiny belly ever. Its so cute. And plump. It sticks out when she walks around. I'm not sure if she's noticed me rubbing MY huge tummy or she just loves hers, but she has been walking around now for the past month or two rubbing her belly all of the time. She won't fall asleep at night without one hand on her belly. Its pretty cute because the last week or so, when I'm putting her to sleep, she'll reach up at some point, pull my face closer to hers and give me a big, wet, sloppy kiss. Its the sweetest thing. The first time she did it, I literally started laughing I was so startled and it was so cute. She then proceeded to very sleepily kiss me three more times. :)



She's playing peekaboo. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her tummy! Just looking it makes me want to kiss it right now.