Monday, September 15, 2008

Play time! :)

Lia's newest thing is bundling as much as she can in her hands and trying to crawl around the house carrying everything...


"A CASE!"


"A BEAUTIFUL CASE!"


"Huh... a DVD..."


"Huh... is this tasty?"


"Can it be used as a cell phone?"

Lia has the most kissable spot ever. Right at the nape of her neck. :)


"I've seen Mom do this before..."


Lia's just started to figure out how to do peek-a-boo and is already pretty good at it. :)


Here I am! :)

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

Amanda, I simply cannot stand how incredibly adorable, cute, and gorgeuos she is all at the same time. I can't WAIT to see your next baby! Although this is kinda bad, as you are raising the bar for what I consider to be cuteness in a baby...hmmm...

Anonymous said...

So is TO precious. I almost can't wait to see her next month--hum, maybe I should jump in the car now and come up!
She is going to be cute at Disneyland. You HAVE to get her some Mickey ears.