Monday, September 15, 2008

Things I am looking forward too:

None of these shots are actually mine, but they are all of things that I'm looking forward too. :) If you live within a 20 mile radius of me, you know that for the past month I haven't been able to be quiet about how excited I am for the fall and winter. :)

Getting all bundled up in coats! :)


Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Peppermint Mocha's from Starbucks


So I don't really like candy canes... but they just LOOK like Christmas. :)


Rain boots!

Pretty leaves.

And my favorite thing- RAIN! :)


And all of the yummy produce at the Farmer's Market, especially the apples. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! I am totally looking forward to all these things. Thanks to your little Emily-Starbucks-Fund-Card I have enjoyed multiple pumpkin spice lattes already this year.Yum.
It has been really cold here at night and in the mornings and I'm hoping that we just move right along towards winter...I love the crispy Fall and cozy winter.