Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update on Chicklet

So our fantastic medical assistant at the Dr's office got us in for an ultrasound this afternoon (we literally got the call and went- we had about ten minutes to get to the office!) and we got to see Chicklet for the first time!! :)


She (I'm just referring to it as she because its easier. ;) ) is almost 9 weeks exactly, and her new debut date is set to be February 12th. I'm hoping we can push that to February 15th (so that Chris and I can go out for Valentines Dinner... yeah, I'm selfish...)



She was so cute, she had little teensy tiny feet, and she kicked and wriggled a little bit. Her heartbeat was great, and she just looked so adorable and sweet. Like a lovable little gummy bear. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda I am so happy that you got to go and see Chicklet. But a little sad that Chicklet turned out to one instead of two.

Deanna said...

How exciting!! I'm wondering if maybe Chicklet is a Chickeroo? :)