Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

I'm so disappointed, due to all of the wildfires, the fireworks in Scotts Valley are cancelled (which is totally understandable) but at the same time I can't help but be a little sad. I know that Lia would have loved to watch the fireworks...

Anyways, here she is all decked out in her 4th finery! I'll post more pictures later of other festivities.

Isn't it scary how big and grown up she's getting?



I just love the completely random expression on her face here. She's so funny.




She's so pretty!


I did this one in a vintage sort of action, so that's why it looks a little washed out. It was intentional. :)



I wasn't being too cruel. She decided she was done with the shoot and in typical dramatic Lia style, she flung herself on the carpet and proceeded to howl, burying her face in her chubby little arms. I took two pictures of her anguish, and promptly picked her up. But while this picture is 'sad', its also pretty funny... :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda I love the pictures.