Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long time coming post!!

You would think that with such a long absence in posts I would have a ton of stuff to say with a lot of pictures, but I've either been too lazy or too tired (is there a difference?) to be shooting a whole lot. :) But these are pictures from the 4th and then a couple from other days. :)

Other items of interest:

* Lia can crawl like a fiend, she gallops around the house

* Lia eats puffs (like cereal) very well, daintily picking them up between her pointer and thumb fingers.

* Lia likes to exercise her vocal cords and will spontaneously break into a scream, yell or squawk.

* We love our little Lia bug


Lia violently waved her flag the entire parade.


Chris took this picture one day, I think I'm asleep...

This was Lia this morning getting ready to go to swim class. It was cold outside so we dressed her up like a leopard. :)


I really like this shot. I shot it using an 85mm 1.4 lens which is pretty hard to focus accurately, but when you do, the pictures are just awesome. I love how soft and buttery the bokah is. And it doesn't hurt that Lia looks adorable. :)

No comments: