Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bunch of randoms from iphone

Love the craziness here. The kids were just dressing up and this is what they came up with. :-)
 


My sweet Davy

 


Drinking one of Big Duck's famous smoothies!



After the day at the racetrack Davy fell asleep on the way to dinner clutching Daddy's trophy :-)


Birthday cake for the big five year old






One morning I went to use the bathroom and came back into the room to see this. Chris is such a good daddy. :-)

Evidenced even more by the following pictures. :-) 
 

Now this is a man who is VERY secure in his own masculinity.



After I went running I let Alex sit on the bench. She chose instead to climb like a monkey. :-)
 

St Nicholas' Day!

Better start them young!


This makes me laugh every time I see it. :-)

No comments: