Friday, November 19, 2010

Lia singing

I don't think I've ever uploaded these because they were too big to upload but I finally got around to it.

Lia used to love singing a song by Kelly Clarkson and would sing it lustily in the backseat whenever it came on. These are definitely not her very best renditions, but I love them because she has changed so much in the last year. She was so fat and babyish then!

In this one she does her most favorite past time of picking her nose... and wiping it on the arm rest. EW.





And the longest version I got from her...

1 comment:

Eboni N. Faulkner aka MochaFoxx said...

OMG! You are so blessed to have such beautiful children. I love, love, love this back seat singing! The nose picking thing is precocious! My nephew does it all the time in the back seat!