Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Trip to SF

These are from a long time ago as well. I apparently never ever post anything I take from my little point and shoot since I have probably a year's worth of stuff on there...

Anyhow- Chris and I left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa for a whole day a couple of months ago and went to San Francisco for a day long date. Best date ever. We had so much fun just sort of mosying around, and eating. Oh the eating was wonderful.

First we stoppeda t the Golden Gate and walked across it. (Okay, who am I kidding.... we walked halfway and then I wanted to walk back... it is a LONG bridge...)



Chris looks like a Tuffala tree... :)




It is SO high up... if you look over the side you start feeling a little dizzy. You honestly get a little vertigo.

No comments: