Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Davy Boy

Today, on my birthday, Davy laughed for the first time! He just fluttered open his eyelashes, saw me smiling at him and gave this very pleased, belly rolling little chuckle. Then another one. I spent the next hour trying to make him laugh again but to no avail. But it was SO cute and sweet when he did laugh. Totally not like Lia's laugh, but it just sounded so like HIM. :) He's such an adorable little hunk of sweetness. I love my baby boy. :)




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hummingbirder said...

He's too cute! I love having a baby boy too (even though mine is not really a baby anymore!)

Hummingbirder said...

P.S. How sweet that he laughed on your birthday! Happy Birthday, Amanda!

Katheryn said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! He is just too cute for words.