Thursday, April 23, 2009

Date with Lia

This afternoon, my incredible mom and sisters graciously agreed to watch Davy (graciously, since we've been over there every single day this week...) so that Lia and I could go on a little date of our own. Ever since Davy got here, the two of us really haven't gotten to strike out on our own, so I wanted to do something just the two of us. I had it all planned out, we were going to go to the Museum of Natural History! I always loved looking at all of the stuffed animals so I assumed Lia would too.

...

Know your audience.

Poor Lia was quite frankly terrified of most of the animals (except for the birds) and clung to my leg the whole ten minutes we were in there. Oh well. We then headed down the road for the beach...





That wasn't so warmly receieved either... Lia clung to my leg again for larger part of the time we were there.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: