Saturday, January 31, 2009

Too big

You know you're too big when you go out to eat at a restaurant and you can't fit into the booth.

Yeah, its an uncomfortable moment for everyone. :)

We went out for dinner tonight with Chris' parents to this cute little restaurant at the end of the Santa Cruz Wharf (the Dolphin) and they have booth seating which normally would be fine for NORMAL sized people. However, at 39 weeks pregnant... well, it was impossible to wedge myself into the booth. One butt cheek is still asleep nearly an hour after dinner is done. :) I sat sideways with my tummy sticking out the side and my torso turned towards the table.

So yeah. I'm definitely done with this whole pregnancy thing. Or at least with restaurants that insist on bolting their tables to the wall and having teeny booths! :)

1 comment:

Hummingbirder said...

I've been to that restaurant! Yum! But, yeah, the booths are way too small especially for pregnant moms :) I went there when I was pregnant too!