Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holy 35 weeks!

I really had no clue I was this big. I took this picture and literally my jaw dropped when I saw it. I'm huuuge. I'm carrying way lower than with Lia... I think I look funny. Like I'm smuggling an actual watermelon. With Lia she was up higher or something so it looked more like I was pregnant, now it just looks like I'm a melon smuggler. Ah well. Only four more weeks! On the 13th I go in for my appointment and we'll schedule the c-section then!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hummingbirder said...

You look great!!!

Anonymous said...

You do look great! And I think it especially looks like you are smuggling a watermelon because that is the only part of you that has "grown"! You are still so skinny everywhere else! And how did I not know you were having a c-section? I am sure you told us, but I don't remember at all! :)