Sunday, October 12, 2008

Camping Posts!

Spur the moment, we decided to go camping with the Swett's (Justin, Marissa, Finn and V.2.0) and we had such a fantastic time! I haven't been car camping in what feels like forever, and it just reminded me of going to Yosemite with my family and having fun. I can't wait until Lia gets a little bigger and can actually enjoy the fact that there are awesome trees to hide in. :) (Well, maybe not HIDE in...) We got to go on a great hike, eat yummy food and just have a nice family time. I'm slightly miffed that I only just rediscovered I liked car camping since its getting colder now (we woke up this morning at the site and it was 47 degrees outside!) and I'm getting bigger. Oh well, there's always next summer!

Chris setting up the tent. :) Isn't he manly? :)

Lia wasted no time in bedaubing her face with dust. :)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lia looks supper cute, even when she is covered in dirt. I love that neither Lia or Fin are on the blanket.