Friday, March 7, 2008

Compulsive Shopper

I swear... it is getting out of hand. So today, I hadn't planned to buy anyone anything. But then I realized I needed some new underwear (I can talk about that- since only people I know pretty well read this blog!) so I set off to the mall. While there I found some adorable pants. And of course, instead of buying one pair like a normal person, I had to buy two. THEY WERE DIFFERENT COLORS!! :) And then I decided Lia needed a Johnny Jump Up... so off I go. I got one, and a carseat toy. Oops. And then I got home and guess what was on my doorstep! My backpack!! Because, of course, the moby wrap, ergo carrier and baby bjorn just don't cut it. I'm on a mission to get every single carrier known to mankind. I think I have some sort of compulsion to get any and every carrier. And there are still two other types of carriers that I want!! See, I told you I have a problem! Anyhow... I have to stop. I buy too much. Must stop. Must cut up check card. Must stop...


(amanda wanders off to peruse ebay and amazon.com)

No comments: