Friday, March 12, 2010

Best Day of Davy's life

There are times when I watch Davy and wonder as he tries to get on a high heel or begs me to paint his fingernail right alongside Lia. But then, that inately little boy side of him comes raring out.

Last night we went over to Big Duck and Grandpa Tractor's for a visit and Davy saw my dad's tractor. He couldn't get enough. Literally. He was falling over himself in absolute joy and total delight with that tractor. When my dad took him for a ride, Davy nearly split his face in half with smiling. I've never seen him so happy and excited. Everything was 'TRUCK! GO! UP! GO! TRUCK!" and today in the Dr's Office (it was his well baby appointment) he looked at a picture book and victoriously screamed ''TRACTOR!!'' at me. Looks like he at least figured out the right word for it.

Could he look any happier?


His "oh-my-gosh-this-is-the-coolest-thing-ever" face.



Its going up!!



Gotta start 'em young!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: