Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soda!!!

This is one of my favorite stories of Lia thus far. :)

I had part of a soda with lunch and I left the soda can on the table. You see, I forgot that my very talented daughter can now climb like you wouldn't believe. I forgot that I had found her sitting on the table in Davy's bumbo seat only the day before. I ran upstairs to check my email but then I realized with intuition I didn't think I posessed that it was MUCH too quiet. I heard no squawks or squeaks. No throwing of toys, no singing, no galloping. I ran downstairs and stuck my head around the corner into the kitchen. Lo and behold! There was my daughter, sitting in the exact pose you see in the pictures, drinking that soda as fast as she possibly could. It ran everywhere. Down her stomach. Total disregard for cleanliness. Stickiness everywhere. She wasn't even coming up for air. Just scarfing that soda as fast as possible. She didn't even stop when she saw me, she just kept right on chugging. I ran to get my camera. No change. She was still drinking it as fast as humanly possible. Guess I have to stop leaving soda or anything else on the table or within human reach...





Posted by Picasa

No comments: