Friday, May 22, 2009

I've never really seen this before, but Josie is 9 months and pretty much fully potty-trained. Its incredible. I'm seriously not sure how Emily managed it, but I kept on gazing at Josephine with some envy. She just grunts, Em runs her to the toilet and Josie just uses the toilet. Bizarre. And wonderful. *envious sigh* Em was cleaning Josie's backside off, and I thought it was just funny how Josie was clutching Em's arm and then the look she gave me, like "WHY are you documenting this?"




The incredible veggie tray that Betsey *I think* made.


Yeah, so this picutre scares me but I still think its sort of funny. The light for some reason makes Davy look really creepy. Or maybe its the demonic clown-like expression on his face. Anyhow, scary baby picture. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: