Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hobo

Towards the end of my pregnancy I had a recurring nightmare/daydream about Lia. I always pictured her, once we brought David home, taking one look at him and mournfully going and getting a big red bandana, and a stick, loading her precious favorite books and dolly's in it along with a handful of fishie crackers and putting the sack on the end of the stick and sadly calling, 'Bieeeee!' as she walked down the road. I guess I was having thoughts about her not dealing well with Doodles... :) Anyhow, luckily she has not done any of this, but last night as she was carrying around a little overnight cosmetic bag the thoughts came back to me. Luckily, she hasn't packed much in her little bag and she still can't reach or manipulate the door knob so I think we're safe. :)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason and I laughed so hard at this post. Lia is such a cute little hobo!